General Data Protection Regulation
Protection of personal data
Personal information collected as part of the execution of our cloud contracts will only be processed or used to the necessary extent.
- Contact you in order to respond to your request
- Contact you in order to inform you and diagnose technical problems
- Create and manage user profiles in the telephone platform
- Manage rights and access to technical interfaces
- Ensure the validity of information required to pay for the services and offered services
- Comply with our legal obligations
Your personal information are only kept for a period which may to exceed 1 year after the end of the contracts, unless:
- You have the right to delete data concerning you, under the conditions below.
- A longer storage period is authorized or imposed by a legal or regulatory obligation.
The recording of phone communications, if the service has been subscribed, will be destroyed automatically after a period of 3 months even if an explicit request has been made.
In accordance with the law “ Informatique et Libertés ” of January 6, 1978 amended and under European Regulation No. 2016/679/ EU of April 27, 2016 ( applicable from May 25, 2018). You have the right to access, to rectify, to portability and the erasure of your data as well as limitation of processing.
For legitimate reasons, you can also oppose the processing of data concerning you. You can, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise your rights by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional information or complaints, you can contact the National Commission of “ Informatique et Libertés ” (more information on www.cnil.fr).